- High in monounsaturated fats & vitamin E
- Valued for its regenerative and moisturing properties
- Widely used in industry for skin care
- Used as a food and cooking oil
- Low in saturated fat
- Carrier oil for other flavors
- Healthy substitute for olive oil
- Non GMO Project Verified.
Kosher and Gluten Free.
Avocado oil can be used in many ways in your culinary repertoire; it can be used in dressings, sauces and marinades. Avocado oil is an all purpose cooking oil and can be used in the same ways as many other cooking oils. Avocado oil has the highest smoke point of any natural oils.
Statement: Avocado Oil does not contain any of the following allergens, sensitive ingredients, or restricted ingredients:
Hydrolyzed vegetable protein
Hydrolyzed animal protein